Bosnia and Herzegovina President of the Presidency of the Islamic Union, Huseyin Kavazovic, former High Representative of Bosnia and Herzegovina Valentine EnzkoHe said that the message that was sent to him in Qatar had been haunting him for days.
Speaking at an iftar organized in Zenica last night, Kavazovic said, “I was at an iftar program in Qatar in the presence of the Emir and Valentin Inezko was there too. He did not attend the iftar, but he was in Qatar with our ambassador. And he sent me a message. I don’t know why he sent it to me.” I have not seen him. “We have known Raysul Ulama for a long time, tell him that the Bosniaks have no one to trust but themselves,” he said.
Kavazović said that this letter made him anxious and haunted him for several days.
Resul scholars in Bosnia and Herzegovina drew attention to the importance of institutions some time ago and said that if the institutions of Bosnia and Herzegovina are lost, Bosnians should be ready to defend their country with arms, as happened in the 1990s.
- Balkans | Criminal complaint against Wagner in Serbia
- Balkans | In North Macedonia, NGOs met with AKP deputy Çanakkale Bulent Turan
- Balkans | A signature campaign was launched in Ukraine to recognize Kosovo’s independence
- Balkans | Three people missing in the Bosnian war have been identified
- Balkans | Bomb threat at Pristina airport
- Balkans | A Bosnian Muslim who went on pilgrimage from Austria on foot arrived in Kirkuk
- Balkans | “No country has had to make more difficult and painful decisions than ours”
- Balkans | 3 people, including one terrorist, were arrested at the Greek border
- Balkans | Tjana Boskovic is “Serbia’s most successful actress” again
- Balkans | Boycott statement from Corti