Bosnia and Herzegovina Foreign Minister Elmedin Konakovich said that joining the European Union, NATO and regional stability are the priorities of Bosnia and Herzegovina’s foreign policy.
In an interview with the Bulgarian news agency BTA prior to his official visit to Bulgaria, Konakovich said, “Bosnia and Herzegovina has clear priorities in its foreign policy, primarily to join the European Union and focus on NATO integration. “Because of the uniqueness of the Balkan region, we have identified regional stability as one of the processes,” he said. principal and we hope to make progress in this area.”
The Foreign Minister of Bosnia and Herzegovina stated that it is currently difficult to name exact dates when the country can join NATO and the European Union.
Konakovich described the political cooperation between Bulgaria and Bosnia and Herzegovina as very good, with clear options to deepen cooperation in the fields of economy, tourism, trade, culture and sports.
Noting that the two countries are geographically close and have close heritage and similarities regarding the past, he added that Bosnia and Herzegovina could benefit from Bulgaria’s experience in joining the European Union.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | The foreign ministers of the EU countries met with Ukraine’s main agenda
- Balkans | The electronic declaration process for those who will vote in Turkey in the Bulgarian elections ends on March 7
- Balkans | Leila Sherif Amin’s latest books will be presented at Skopje Yunus Emre Instituso
- Balkans | Pendarovski: I am for constitutional changes, I am not afraid of anything
- Balkans | 5 people were caught trying to cross into Greece illegally
- Balkans | Two more trucks of aid from Karjali to Turkey
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina commemorates the victims of the “Kabija” massacre
- Balkans | The Wizard of Oz meets its audience in Prizren
- Balkans | Ilhan Kucuk hosted a group of visitors from Bulgaria at the European Parliament
- Balkans | Flags at half-mast at Tetovo State University