Konyaspor announced that they had reached an agreement with Aleksandar Stanojević to take over as coach.
The new coach of Konyaspor, who parted ways with Ilhan Balut, was announced.
In the statement made by the club, it was stated that a 1.5-year contract had been signed with Aleksandar Stanojević.
The statement also reads: “Our directors Ibrahim Sahin and Ismail Yazigi attended the signing ceremony that was held at the Medai Konya Metropolitan Stadium.
Stanojevic, who previously worked at DL Aerbin, BJ Guoan, Maccabi Haifa, BJ Enterprises, PAOK, Al-Qadsiah FC and BJ Renhe, recently worked at Partizan.
While the Serbian coach won the Serbian League Championship with Partizan in 2009-10 and 2010-11, he also managed to win the Serbian League Cup in the 2010-11 season. Our coaches will assist Aleksandar Stanojević, Branko Vukašinović, Branimir Mikovic, Nemanja Jović and Radenko Pantović.” Data included.
- Balkans | The Bulgarian government approved a bill amending the Bulgarian Identity Documents Law
- Balkans | Health examination of a Turkish soldier serving in Kosovo
- Statement from Serbia and Kosovo from Germany
- Balkans | Natural gas transfer agreement between Turkey and Bulgaria
- Balkans | The Kosovo government continues to work on the purchase of Bayraktar SİHAs
- 12 interesting pieces from the tomb of Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamun
- Balkans | Turkey rescued 59 irregular migrants who had been pushed to death by Greece
- Balkans | Greece’s criticism of the sanctions of the Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov
- 9 Interesting Objects Used As Status Indicators Throughout History
- Balkans | Bomb threats to schools in Ohrid are unfounded