It was alleged that the green and white administration, which sent Ilhan Balut and continued to search for a new coach, was in contact with the Serbian coach..
After the news of Konyaspor’s shock breakup, the search for a coach accelerated. At noon, the green whites, who had parted ways with young coach Ilhan Balut, began looking for a coach at a critical time, and a Serbian coach was reportedly at the top of the list.
It is mentioned that the administration confirmed the search for a foreign coach, but declined to mention names, while it was claimed that the name of the interview was the 49-year-old Serbian coach, Alexander Stanojević.
He started his coaching career as an assistant coach for the Serbian national team, then consecutively; Serbia U19, DL Aerbin, BJ Guoan, Maccabi Haifa, BJ Enterprises, PAOK, Qadsia FC, BJ Renhe and the last Partizan coach Aleksandar Stanojević did not sign with a team this season. It is reported that Konyaspor is in contact with alternative names besides the Serbian technical man who is allegedly present at the negotiating table.
- What is Gothic architecture? 9 Examples of Gothic Architecture
- Balkans | Hungary announces that it will vote against possible EU membership for Kosovo
- Balkans | Borrell calls for a solution for Serbia and Kosovo
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina’s 560-year-old traditional drink: Bosnian coffee
- Balkans | CATROGALOS: The minority in Western Thrace can define itself as it likes
- Balkans | Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia sign an agreement to encourage investment
- Balkans | Djokovic’s participation in tournaments in the United States is at risk due to the administration of the COVID-19 vaccine
- Balkans | The provocations of the Bulgarian MP from the party of EP Cambaski against North Macedonia continued
- Balkans | Condolences message from the vice president of TIKA Şevik on the death of Shaaban
- Balkans | A MiG-21 fighter crashed in Croatia, on a training flight