Kosovar Prime Minister Albin Kurti announced that the Bayraktar TB2 SİHAs they bought from Turkey have arrived in the country.
Prime Minister Kurti posted a photo of Bayraktar TB2 SİHA on his social media account, saying, “Kosovo is safer now.” shared with the note.
Corti, together with Defense Minister Armind Mihaj and Kosovo Security Force (FSK) Commander Bashkim Jachari, took part in front of the Kosovo-flagged Bayraktar TB2, saying: “We added Bayraktar TB2 unmanned aerial vehicles that we bought from Turkey as a mention of our army’s stocks! During our administration, which lasted Two years, we have increased the number of soldiers by more than 80 percent and the army budget by more than 100 percent. Kosovo is safer now!” He made remarks.
Kurti also mentioned that FSK officers have completed their training in the use of SİHA.
No information was given on the number of Bayraktar TB2s Kosovo purchased.
- Balkan Time | The former president of the American Association of Young Men, Murad, has assessed potential constitutional changes in the country.
- Who is Talaat Pasha and what did he do?
- What is a Pyrrhic victory? The story of King Pyrrhus and his bitter victory
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Rama: The Turkish government will do what needs to be done in the reconstruction of the earthquake area
- Balkans | The cover of the Kaaba has been cleaned
- Balkans | Bomb threat to 14 schools in Skopje
- Balkans | Rescue of 33 irregular migrants paid by Greece
- 7 Royal Murders That Changed Human History
- Balkans | Kosovo Prime Minister Kurti: Serbia has two options
- Balkans | The Turkish Magazine of the Year Awards have been announced