Kosovar Defense Minister Armind Mahaj met with Foreign Minister Abdul Mumin in the framework of his visit to Bangladesh.
During the meeting, Minister Mohaj asked Bangladesh to support the partners of this country, which has not yet recognized our country, to define Kosovo.
Mahaj discussed with Minister Momin cooperation in the field of defense, economic and cultural cooperation, in addition to the double taxation agreement process.
At the end of the meeting, Minister Mahaj affirmed that our cooperation with the state of Bangladesh will reach the highest level through the exchange of common values such as democracy, peace and freedom.
Defense Minister Mahaj was accompanied during the meeting by Kosovo’s ambassador to Bangladesh, Gunner Uriah.
- Balkans | Vucic is looking for partners for Air Serbia
- Balkans | Relations between Russia and China are strengthening
- Balkans | Magnitude 5.3 earthquake hits Croatia
- Balkans | The 16th Multicultural City of Karjali initiative opened with the photography exhibition “Rhodobe Eyes”
- Balkans | Bulgaria’s gas negotiations with Turkey are progressing very quickly
- Balkans | Albanian referee for the Sivasspor-Fiorentina match
- Balkans | Vucic establishes a new political movement
- Balkans | The Secretary General of the Organization of Turkish States met with the Head of the Permanent Mission of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Balkans | Boycott statement from Corti
- Balkans | Turks and Greeks join forces to clean up