The President of the Republic of North Macedonia, Stevo Pendarovski, received the President of Kosovo, Fyoza Osmani, in an official ceremony.
Presidents Pendarovski and Osmani Sadriu held a joint press conference within the framework of the official visit of Kosovo President Fyuza Osmani Sadriu to the Republic of North Macedonia.
President Pendarovski, in his speech here, said he was very happy to host his counterpart in Kosovo.
Bendarovski noted that he is pleased to announce that we had a useful meeting with President Osmani Sadrio today, during which we exchanged views and information on current issues of bilateral relations, the internal situation of the two countries, and our current and future economic cooperation, Bendarovski said. “We affirmed the positive course of bilateral relations and the various ministries of the two countries. We jointly welcomed contacts at the governmental level between them. Mutual cooperation in various sectors benefits our citizens and should and should continue intensively in the coming period.” Use phrases.
Pendarovski said, “With regard to economic cooperation, the Republic of Kosovo is included in the list of twenty countries with which we have the largest trade exchange. The total trade in the past year 2022 amounted to 482 million euros. I hope that this trend will continue in the future with increasing numbers and joint projects that we cooperate with.” He said.
- Balkans | Bulgarian Interior Minister Demirjev expects his country to be admitted to Schengen in the second half of 2023
- Balkans | Milanovic: “The European Union is a trade union”
- Balkans | The government announced that pasta products would be 15% cheaper and dairy products 10% cheaper.
- Balkans | Critical day in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | The bomb threat at Skopje Airport turned out to be unfounded
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Minister of Innovation and Growth met with the Ambassador of Turkey in Sofia
- Balkans | A ceremony was held in Kosovo to mark the 108th anniversary of the naval victory of Canakkale.
- Balkans | Agricultural support from TIKA to needy families in Albania
- Balkans | Greece relies on direct flights to increase the number of Chinese tourists
- Balkans | Members of the Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina will visit Turkey