Kosovar Prime Minister Albin Kurti met with Vice President of the European Parliament Rainer Wieland.
According to the statement issued by the Prime Minister’s Office, the meeting, which took place in the Prime Ministry building, focused on regional cooperation and the normalization of relations with Serbia.
Prime Minister Corte to Wieland, KosovoHe thanked the European Parliament for its continued support to the European Union integration process.
Vice President Wieland, KosovoHe stressed that the clear progress made by Turkey compared to other countries in the region did not go unnoticed.
Kurti was accompanied during the meeting by Kosovo’s Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Diaspora, Krishnik Ahmati.
Prime Minister Kurti also received Gert Jan Koopmann, Director General for Neighborhood Negotiations and Enlargement of the European Union Commission.
“We talked about the importance of Kosovo continuing to implement EU-related reforms,” Koopman wrote on his social media account. She reiterated the EU Commission’s support for the European integration process in Kosovo.” Joint.
- Balkans | OSCE Secretary General Schmid met with Albanian Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs Shaka
- Balkans | The current OSCE Chairman Osmani visited Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | A message from a Skopje boy who lives in an orphanage for his brothers in Turkey: You are always in my prayers
- Balkans | Aid continues for earthquake victims in Turkey from Croatia and Serbia
- Balkans | “Croatian-Turkish Economic Forum” held in Zagreb
- Balkans | A former colonel in Kosovo says he wants to host the Turkish families of earthquake victims
- Balkans | Bulgaria sends rescue teams to Turkey
- Balkans | China opened its borders, which were closed due to the outbreak of the Covid-19 virus, after 3 years
- Balkans | Bulgaria is one step closer to holding early elections after the People’s Party failed to form a government
- Balkans | Groppi: I have no ambition to be the first Prime Minister of Albania