Kosovar Prime Minister Albin Kurti had a telephone conversation with Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Dendias.
He stated during the meeting that they discussed the latest developments in the north and the dialogue between Kosovo and Serbia.
The Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced the phone conversation between Kurti and Dendias. In a statement issued by the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Foreign Minister Nikos Dendias met Kosovar Prime Minister Albin Kurti this morning. The meeting focused on the latest developments in the north and the dialogue between Kosovo and Serbia.
- Balkans | Great exercise from Israel, Greece and the USA in Western Thrace
- Balkans | An investigation has been opened against Dodek
- Balkans | The climate crisis increases droughts and floods
- Balkans | The Greek mafia is alleged to have influence within the police force
- Balkans | Bosnian member of the Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina received Beserovic, NATO representative
- Balkans | The group that left the anti-racism festival in Greece damaged the environment with Molotov cocktails
- Balkans | A swimmer from Antalyaspor wins the gold medal in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Milk is more expensive in Bulgaria than in 7 other EU countries
- Balkans | Protesting violence against women in Belgrade
- Balkans | Vucic: I will support Morocco against Croatia, they are our brothers