Kosovar Prime Minister Albin Kurti had a telephone conversation with Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Dendias.
He stated during the meeting that they discussed the latest developments in the north and the dialogue between Kosovo and Serbia.
The Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced the phone conversation between Kurti and Dendias. In a statement issued by the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Foreign Minister Nikos Dendias met Kosovar Prime Minister Albin Kurti this morning. The meeting focused on the latest developments in the north and the dialogue between Kosovo and Serbia.
- Balkans | Macedonia and Kosovo received awards at the Turkey Alumni Forum
- Balkans | Plenkovic: The strategic goals have been achieved
- Balkans | The Brinjak and Jarinje border crossings in northern Kosovo are open to traffic
- Balkans | Slovenia wants to start negotiations so as not to escalate tensions with Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | The plane crashed in Crete. 1 dead
- Balkans | Bulgaria signs an agreement to buy nuclear fuel from outside Russia
- Balkans | Opposition parties and their supporters demonstrate in Albania
- Balkans | New security measures were introduced in northern Kosovo, where tensions were running high
- Balkans | Adding new names to the eavesdropping scandal in Greece
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic: They will not let anyone into the European Union before us