The National Security Council meeting was held under the chairmanship of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.
The meeting, which was held yesterday at the Presidential Complex, lasted three hours and ten minutes.
In the MGK statement issued after the meeting, regarding the planned operation in northern Syria, which has been on the agenda for a while, “No terrorist organization will be allowed to target our borders and cities in our region. It was emphasized that every necessary step for this will be taken decisively.” Data included.
“The latest developments in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Kosovo were assessed, and it was called to avoid separatist rhetoric and unilateral initiatives in order to maintain stability, calm and an environment of peace in the region,” Topkante said. Data included.
- Balkans | The Bulgarian couple’s longing for a child in Turkey has come to an end
- Balkans | The European Union is preparing a strategy to return rejected asylum seekers
- Balkans | Teachers protest in Athens to demand an increase in their salaries
- Balkans | Fuel cuts have ended in Bulgaria
- Who is Shah Ismail? what did he do?
- Balkans | USA: We are concerned about Wagner’s presence in Serbia
- Balkans | The foreign ministers of the EU countries met with Ukraine’s main agenda
- Balkans | In Greece, charges of “espionage” were dropped against 24 people, including Sarah Mardini
- Balkans | Bulgaria signs an agreement to buy nuclear fuel from outside Russia
- Balkans | Croats evaluated the process of change brought about by joining the Eurozone