Kosovo’s and Serbia’s chief negotiators, Pesnik Pislemi and Petar Petković, are discussing the creation of a Federation of Serbian Municipalities in Brussels.
As part of the Kosovo-Serbia Dialogue, chief negotiator Pesnik Pislemi and Petar Petkovic met in Brussels.
The process of creating the Confederation of Municipalities of Serbia is on the agenda of the meeting at the level of chief negotiators. Bislemi and Petkovic discuss the activation of the Union of Serbian Municipalities in accordance with the 2013 and 2015 Brussels Agreements.
Miroslav Lajác, EU Special Representative for the Kosovo-Serbia Dialogue, made remarks regarding the negotiations he had in Kosovo and Serbia this week regarding the negotiation process.
Yesterday, Lajac said that his entire focus is on normalizing relations between the two countries and implementing the Brussels Agreement.
- Balkans | World Bank: Impact of COVID-19 on youth increases risk of ‘lost generation’
- Balkans | Serbia asks the Kosovo Force to send troops to Kosovo
- Balkans | Eyüp Sultan Municipality organized an Iftar program in the city of Gostivar
- Balkans | 2,250 Ukrainian students are enrolled in Bulgarian schools
- Balkans | The ballot numbers of the parties and coalitions that will participate in the Bulgarian elections have been announced
- Balkans | Frontex is satisfied with Bulgaria’s border protection efforts
- Balkans | a small plane crashes in Croatia; 2 people died
- Balkans | Kosovo lifts sanctions against Russia and Belarus
- Balkans | It turns out that the Albanians who were repatriated from England were paid
- Balkans | Rescue of 33 irregular migrants paid by Greece