Kosovo bought a villa for 7 million and 400 thousand euros to convert it into an embassy in London, the capital of England.
Prime Minister Albin Kurti confirmed the news via his social media account.
Prime Minister Kurti tweeted: “I am excited to share that the Kosovo Embassy in the UK has a new address and will soon be moving to Hyde Park to a home owned by the late comedian Spike Milligan. The cultural history of the site honors us. We aim to further strengthen our ties with the UK.”
- Balkans | Austria is pressuring Bulgaria to receive two billion euros to protect its borders with Turkey
- Balkans | Funeral prayers in absentia in Montenegro and Serbia
- Balkans | Milanovic: Bosnia and Herzegovina and other Balkan countries should already be members of the European Union
- Balkans | The reaction of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to the events organized within the framework of the “Pontus” allegations in Greece
- Balkans | The TDP youth branch organized a football tournament on the occasion of May 19th
- Balkans | Greece announces that there is no official offer for Patriot in exchange for the S-300
- Balkans | Aid campaign from Bosnia and Herzegovina for aid organizations to Turkey
- Balkans | Two other victims of the Bosnian war were buried with ceremonies
- Balkans | Natural gas transfer agreement between Turkey and Bulgaria
- Balkans | Critical day in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina