The Kosovo Ministry of Foreign Affairs called on the European Union countries to take action against Serbia.
In the letter sent to the EU member states, the statements of Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic during the genocide committed by the Serb forces in Srebrenica that “we will kill a hundred Muslims for every Serb killed” were reminded.
In the message published by Telegrafi.com, it was asserted that Serbia was deliberately trying to destabilize Kosovo, and it was pointed out that these actions reminded Belgrade of the modus operandi that sparked the war in the 1990s.
In the letter, which indicated that the barriers were erected in Kosovo with Serbia’s support, he likened Serbia’s request to deploy troops in Kosovo in order to protect threatened Serbs to a Russian invasion tactic in Ukraine.
In the letter, it was noted that Vucic called the war criminal suspect, former Yugoslav President Slobodan Milošević, “a great leader of goodwill” and issued a statement that “we will kill a hundred Muslims for every Serb killed” Serb forces were committing genocide in Srebrenica.
- Balkans | More than 6,000 migrants attempted to cross into Bosnia and Herzegovina illegally last year.
- Balkan Time | In 3 questions – Serbia and Kosovo normalization negotiations
- Balkans | Voting begins in Bulgaria for the second round of the presidential election
- Balkans | Konyaspor’s goal is to coach Serbia
- Balkans | The conference “Turks and Turks in the Balkans” has started in Pristina
- Balkans | World giants aspire to goalkeeper Croatia
- Balkans | Minister Soylu: Western Thrace is ours. We are Romelia and we understand that.
- Balkans | Construction, energy and machinery exhibition “Expokos” has started in Kosovo
- Balkans | Besiktas made the team’s statement to UEFA before the Tirana match
- Balkans | Reciprocal statements in the tension between Serbia and Kosovo