The Kosovo Ministry of Foreign Affairs called on the European Union countries to take action against Serbia.
In the letter sent to the EU member states, the statements of Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic during the genocide committed by the Serb forces in Srebrenica that “we will kill a hundred Muslims for every Serb killed” were reminded.
In the message published by Telegrafi.com, it was asserted that Serbia was deliberately trying to destabilize Kosovo, and it was pointed out that these actions reminded Belgrade of the modus operandi that sparked the war in the 1990s.
In the letter, which indicated that the barriers were erected in Kosovo with Serbia’s support, he likened Serbia’s request to deploy troops in Kosovo in order to protect threatened Serbs to a Russian invasion tactic in Ukraine.
In the letter, it was noted that Vucic called the war criminal suspect, former Yugoslav President Slobodan Milošević, “a great leader of goodwill” and issued a statement that “we will kill a hundred Muslims for every Serb killed” Serb forces were committing genocide in Srebrenica.
- Balkans | Suspension of the membership of the Greek MP party due to suspicions of corruption in Parliament
- Balkans | Global food prices fell in December
- Russia: Ukraine continued its attacks despite the declaration of a cease-fire
- Ahlamour Pavilion: History, Architecture, Location, and Entrance Fee
- Balkans | The hearing on the extradition of Thodex founder Ozer to Turkey has been postponed to December 20
- Balkans | EU leaders agree to grant candidate status to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Father and daughter died in a plane crash in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Chechens, who do not want to be drafted into Russia, want to go to the European Union through Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Balkans | “Bosnia and Herzegovina will lose half of its population by 2070”
- Balkans | Aid for flood victims in Kosovo from Turkish soldiers