The Government welcomed the European Parliament’s adoption of the resolution on Kosovo.
The Kosovo government today welcomed the European Parliament’s approval of the report on Kosovo, which shows achievements and positive messages for the country.
“Strengthening democracy and the rule of law, combating corruption, economic development, and institutional and administrative maturity are just some of the examples cited in this report,” the government said in a written statement. It has been said.
In the press release, the Prime Minister’s Office cited some parts of this report that praised Kosovo, including passages where the European Parliament requested support for Kosovo’s integration path.
In the European Parliament session where the Kosovo Report 2022 was discussed, some MPs urged the five non-EU states to recognize Kosovo’s independence.
MEPs, Spain, Cyprus, Romania, Greece and Slovakia, refused recognition for internal reasons, encouraging efforts to destabilize Serbia in the region and cause potential conflict.
- Balkans | An aid convoy carrying containers for earthquake victims has left Bosnia and Herzegovina in Turkey
- Balkans | €5.5 million support from the Government of Kosovo for companies
- Balkans | Commemoration of the martyrs of Çanakkale in Skopje
- Balkans | Saudi Arabia sent its third plane carrying 104 tons of relief materials to Turkey
- Balkans | The Albanian Search and Rescue Team spoke about their experiences and work in the earthquake zone
- Balkans | MRF sent a truckload of aid to the earthquake victims in Syria
- Balkans | The second warmest winter in Europe
- Balkans | Turkish Education Day was celebrated on December 21 with great enthusiasm in the capital, Skopje ￼
- Balkans | The European Union is disturbed by the Public Servants Law in Kosovo
- Balkans | Croatia and Slovenia to continue to assist Ukraine