Kosovo’s President Fyoza Osmani and Prime Minister Albin Kurti observed a minute’s silence at the memorial complex in Izbites on the 24th anniversary of the massacre of 147 citizens.
State officials have called Serbia, which does not even provide children, a genocidal country.
President Osmani, who considers the Izbites massacre one of the most egregious massacres committed by the Serbian state, called Serbia a “genocide state”. President Osmani stated that the freedom of Kosovo was achieved thanks to the just war victims of the KLA.
The Prime Minister of Kosovo, Albin Kurti, confirmed that this massacre is evidence of the genocide of Serbia in Kosovo, and said that the accusations against the leaders of Serbia are based on this massacre.
Stating that they are here to honor and commemorate those killed in Izbites by the fascist and genocidal Milosevic regime, Kurti added that a total of 147 innocent citizens were killed in Izbites, and the bodies of 6 of these people have not been found yet.
- Balkans | Serbia and Bulgaria start building a new gas pipeline￼
- Balkans | Although Mitsotakis leads the elections in Greece, voters will go to the polls for the second time
- Balkans | A reception was held on the occasion of the National Day of the Kosovo Turks on 23 April.
- Balkans | Ilhan Kuchuk: Bulgaria’s failures stem from the examples of Borisov and Petkov
- Balkans | TMBH President Saraç attended the BBP￼ 30th Anniversary Program
- Balkans | For the second Friday prayer of Ramadan, tens of thousands stood at Al-Aqsa Mosque.
- Balkans | Description of “Senseless Country” by Dodik
- Balkans | Albanian President Bijaj in Kosovo
- Balkans | Natural gas has started flowing from Türkiye to Bulgaria
- Balkans | Issue 268 of “Turkiti” magazine published in Kosovo has been published.