Referring to Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic’s statements that he would not allow Kosovo to join the UN, Kosovo President Vuza Osmani said that although Serbia continues the old practice of not honoring agreements reached in dialogue, Kosovo will not abandon it. basic agreement.
The Serbian side continues to ignore the agreements, which indicates that dialogue has no value for Serbia. Vucic showed that within 24 hours of the agreement in Ohrid, it had no political or legal value for him. As a result, it informed the international community that it would not fulfill its obligations arising from the Basic Agreement and its Annexes. Serbia should be given a clear penalty kick. No matter what was agreed upon in Ohrid, the text of the basic agreement remains the same and does not change.” Use phrases.
Osmani also said that there is a lack of consensus on the Serbian side, which is the main criterion of the Vienna Agreement.
- Balkans | Milorad Dodik: “Vladimir Putin is my friend and I attach great importance to this”
- Balkans | Another aid truck has been sent from Bosnia and Herzegovina to earthquake victims in Türkiye.
- Balkans | Bomb threat to 14 schools in Skopje
- Balkan Time | In 3 questions – the tension between Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | Aid continues for earthquake victims from European countries
- Balkans | Vice President Oktay’s reaction to the Chief of the General Staff of Greece Floros
- Balkans | Assistance continues from Greece for the earthquake zone
- Balkans | The shot of the Balkan lullaby in Skopje has reached its twenty-fifth episode.
- Balkans | The Wizard of Oz meets its audience in Prizren
- Balkans | A concert was held in Bosnia and Herzegovina in favor of earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria