In his contacts with Kosovo’s leaders, Derek Chollet, Senior Adviser to the US State Department, met with Kosovar Prime Minister Albin Kurti after his meeting with President Fyoza Osmani.
Cholet had several phone conversations with Prime Minister Kurti in recent months in which issues of Euro-Atlantic integration were discussed, including reaching an agreement between Kosovo and Serbia based on mutual recognition.
During his meeting with Corti in the United States, Shuli tries to convince the two parties to reach an agreement on the basis of the Franco-German plan for the United States of America and the European Union between the two countries, after the ongoing tension in the north of the country.
- Did the Trojan War really happen?
- Balkans | Russian President Putin approves a law against LGBT propaganda
- Balkans | Kosovo and Bosnia and Herzegovina were also discussed at the Turkish National Security Council meeting
- Balkans | FETÖ members caught fleeing to Greece
- Balkans | Montenegrin Prime Minister Dritan Abazović held talks in Albania
- Balkans | Brnabic: Kosovo is on the brink of conflict
- Balkans | Serbia is going to “change the attitude” towards the representatives of the international community in Kosovo
- Balkans | 84 Activities of the Turkish Writers Association Kosovo in 2022
- Balkans | The teams of the two countries will jointly clean the feet of the bridge between the Turkish-Greek border gates
- Balkans | Greece asks the European Union for more financial and logistical support on migration