In his contacts with Kosovo’s leaders, Derek Chollet, Senior Adviser to the US State Department, met with Kosovar Prime Minister Albin Kurti after his meeting with President Fyoza Osmani.
Cholet had several phone conversations with Prime Minister Kurti in recent months in which issues of Euro-Atlantic integration were discussed, including reaching an agreement between Kosovo and Serbia based on mutual recognition.
During his meeting with Corti in the United States, Shuli tries to convince the two parties to reach an agreement on the basis of the Franco-German plan for the United States of America and the European Union between the two countries, after the ongoing tension in the north of the country.
- Balkans | KGO students visited the assembly
- Balkans | In Bosnia and Herzegovina, President Republika Srpska Dodik signed the resolution, which was overturned by High Representative Schmidt
- Disabled protest in Kosovo
- Balkans | Albania gave a verbal note to England
- Balkan Time | The target in bilateral trade volume between Turkey and Bulgaria is 10 billion euros
- Balkans | Opposition leader Mikoski accused power partners Kovaczewski and Ahmety
- Balkans | North Macedonia to train pilots for NATO
- Balkans | The European Union remains silent on Serbia’s opposition to Kosovo’s membership in the Council of Europe
- 7 important African empires unknown in history
- Balkans | A Bosnian citizen offered a cow for sale to help the earthquake victims