Kosovo’s Defense Minister Armind Mahaj has stated that the 1st Regiment of the Ground Forces is making final preparations for the exercise within the scope of preparations for the “Defender Europe 23” field exercise.
Minister Muhajj indicated in a post on his account on social media that the first regiment carried out combat patrols in night conditions for a period of two weeks, and said: “The purpose of this exercise is to train soldiers in night maneuvers and combat exercises using night equipment.”
- Balkans | Leila Sherif Amin’s latest books will be presented at Skopje Yunus Emre Instituso
- Balkans | Corti: It’s time to change the EU’s approach to the Western Balkans
- Balkans | Djokovic beats Tsitsipas in the Australian Open final
- Balkans | Record deposits in banks in Kosovo
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic asks Russia to halt efforts to recruit troops from his country
- Balkans | 2 dinars discount on diesel
- Balkans | Discussion of the “overthrow” between Serbia and Croatia
- Balkans | What will the weather be like in Skopje during Perm?
- Balkans | Rama: “The strength of the Serbian army on the borders of Kosovo is zero”
- Balkans | The wreckage of a small plane lost in a forested area in Croatia was found