The search and rescue operation for members of the Kosovo Security Force continues in the Turkish province of Hatay.
Six members of the Search and Rescue Society from Kosovo join the FSK unit, and together with the AKUT organization they continue to search for possible survivors in the ruins of a multi-storey building.
Search and rescue operations for search and rescue specialists in the city of FSK, emergency medical teams and K9s continue with dedication and high professionalism in coordination with the Turkish authorities and rescue teams from various countries of the world.
“The next few hours are crucial, so we hope to find more survivors,” Defense Minister Armend Mahaj said. He said.
- Balkans | Konyaspor added Croatian footballer RAK to his team
- Balkans | Ahmet Candemir has been appointed as the President of the Pristina Basketball Team.
- Balkans | Opening of the European Center for Digital Innovation in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Commemoration of the victims of the Sarajevo bazaar massacre on the 29th anniversary
- Balkans | The people of Gostivar collect aid for earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | The citizens of Western Thrace vied with each other to help the earthquake victims
- Balkans | Police intervened in a protest for those who lost their lives in a train accident in Greece
- Balkans | Hafez Al-Turki will work in Bosnia and Herzegovina during the month of Ramadan
- Balkans | Albania continues to send relief trucks to the earthquake zones
- Balkans | Aid sent to Turkey by land from Europe is classified in Edirne