Kosovo Prime Minister Albin Kurti announced that Kosovo is the candidate country to host the “Mediterranean Games 2030”.
In a joint press conference after meeting with the President of the Kosovo Olympic Committee Ismet Krasniqi, he stated that he was happy to share the great news that “Kosovo is officially bidding to host the Mediterranean Games Pristina 2030”.
“As a result of the talent of the athletes, sport occupies a special place in the heart of every city. The organization of the 2030 Mediterranean Games will mark a historic moment for local sports and not only,” Kurti said, adding that they agreed with Albania that sports that require access to the sea can be held on Albanian coast.
The President of the Olympic Committee of Kosovo, Ismat Krasniqi, confirmed that Kosovo is ready to organize the Mediterranean Games “Pristina 2030”.
- Balkans | Hungary announces that it will vote against possible EU membership for Kosovo
- Balkans | Greek Prime Minister Mitsotakis’ “legendary” speech in Xanthi!
- Balkans | The European Hand of Orphans Association extends the Hand of Mercy to orphans in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Honorary President of the Supreme Court of Greece: The decision to recognize the Macedonian Language Center must be annulled
- Balkans | Message from Türkiye from Defense Minister Panagiotopoulos
- Balkans | Vucic defends Putin
- Balkans | A police car catches fire in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | 5.5 million Swiss francs support the health sector in Kosovo
- Balkans | Kosovo takes a “historic step” towards joining the Council of Europe
- Balkans | The Macedonian Islamic Federation announced that it had collected 512 thousand euros for the earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria.