Kosovo’s First Deputy Prime Minister for European Integration, Development and Dialogue Pesnik Pislemi received Turkish Ambassador to Pristina Jagri Sakar.
Ambassador Sakar congratulated Kosovo on the consensus reached by the European Parliament, the Council of Europe and the European Commission on the visa waiver for Kosovo.
In the written statement by the Prime Minister of Kosovo, he mentioned that Kosovo’s application for EU membership was also discussed during the meeting.
He announced that Deputy Prime Minister Bislemi provided information on the preparations made by Kosovo in this process and the support the country has received since the submission of the request.
During the meeting, developments related to the dialogue process were also discussed.
- Balkans | German Chancellor Schulz: It is in our interest for the Balkan countries to join the European Union
- Balkans | Bosnians who graduated from Turkey believe that studying at a university in Turkey is special
- Balkans | “If we can synchronize the programs, we will move to the next stage of negotiations.”
- Balkans | The king of ancient Greece was expelled on his last journey with his relatives from the European dynasty
- Balkans | Brnabic: “We are on the brink of armed conflict because of Corte’s actions”
- Balkans | “Bosnia and Herzegovina will lose half of its population by 2070”
- Balkans | Foggy weather adversely affects air and ground transportation in Skopje
- Balkans | The World Health Organization confirms that there have been more than 700 attacks on healthcare in Ukraine
- Balkans | A Serbian collector has collected 15,000 surprise eggs in 32 years
- Balkans | Morocco seeks to achieve a new victory over the “colonial countries” in the World Cup against France