Kosovo’s Deputy Prime Minister for European Integration, Development and Dialogue Psnik Bislemi met with Turkey’s Ambassador to Pristina Sabri Tunce Angeli.
A written statement issued by the Prime Ministry stated that during the meeting between Deputy Prime Minister Bislemi and Turkish Ambassador Angeli, issues of deepening bilateral relations and increasing cooperation between the two countries were discussed.
It is noteworthy that the cooperation covers various fields, from health to deepening economic relations and implementing joint projects.
During the meeting, Deputy Prime Minister Bislemi briefed Ambassador Anjali about the dialogue process and the recent meeting held in Brussels on Monday.
- Balkans | British Prime Minister Sunak packs students with relief items for earthquake victims
- Balkans | The 31st anniversary of the Dubrovacjaca incident: How was the attempt to turn Bosnia and Herzegovina into a Serbian province thwarted?
- Balkan Time | The former president of the American Association of Young Men, Murad, has assessed potential constitutional changes in the country.
- Balkans | Member of the Supreme Council for Religious Affairs in Turkey, Aydemir: We performed a dreamy morning prayer in Skopje
- Balkans | Launching an initiative for water shortage in the Prizren region
- Balkans | The Mufti of Kosovo Ternava handed over the financial aid collected in the mosques to Ambassador Angeli
- Balkans | Turkish wrestler Feizullah Akturk seeks to defend his title at the European Championships in Croatia
- Balkans | The first session of the 49th Parliament of Bulgaria will be held on April 12
- Balkans | President of Azerbaijan Aliyev in Bulgaria
- Balkans | A message of thanks from President Erdogan to Osmani