Kosovo’s Minister of Regional Development, Vikrim Damca, and the accompanying delegation held various meetings in Brussels.
Minister of Regional Development Vikrim Damka and his delegation in Brussels, Normond Poppins, Director General of the European Commission for Regional and Urban Policy, European Regional Cooperation, Macroregions, Director of Implementation of Interregional Programs Slomir Tokarowski, EC officials responsible for regions, President of the Council of Ministers Hugo Sobral, Member of the Council The ministers held a series of meetings in Brussels with Julieta Donen-Majewska and Elisa Ferreira in charge of the reforms.
In the meetings accompanied by the Counselor at the Embassy of Kosovo Enes Chimagli in Brussels, Kosovo was included in the Interreg programs in cooperation with the European Commission, benefiting from macro projects, projects that can be done in cooperation with the countries of the region, and large projects that can be created with the participation of countries at the regional level, As an observer, additions were discussed.
- Balkans | Lagomdzija: Putin wants to start a new war in the Balkans
- Restoration Disasters in Türkiye: 10 Failed Examples
- Balkans | Statement from MSB regarding the Greek “Pontus” claims
- Balkans | Dacic: Obviously, the protests were aimed at a coup and the execution of the president
- Balkans | The Vrapçişte Unity Foundation provided its assistance directly to the earthquake victims
- Balkans | Croatia and Brazil plan to strengthen economic relations
- Balkans | Former Prime Minister Zaev met with the President of Alternativa Gashi
- Balkans | Bulgaria is on alert for Turkey: another 20 truckloads of relief supplies are on their way
- Balkans | The problems of the Turks of Western Thrace were expressed in the United Nations
- Balkans | Kosovo lifts sanctions against Russia and Belarus