Minister of Regional Development Vikrim Damka is on an official visit to Slovenia.
Minister Damka made a series of contacts in the capital, Ljubljana, as part of his visit to Slovenia.
Minister Damka received for the first time Slovenian Minister of Cohesion and Regional Development Aleksandar Jevsek, along with members of the Parliamentary Committee on Public Administration, Local Government, Media and Regional Development.
Minister Damka and his Slovenian counterpart Jevesek discussed the institutional structure, legislation, regional development financing, international programs and the use of European cohesion funds in Slovenia.
Then Minister Demka visited the Ljubljana Regional Development Agency with the members of the committee.
Minister Damka and his accompanying delegation received extensive information on the Agency’s work.
- Balkans | The Council of the Bulgarian Mufti discussed the priorities of the Mufti in 2023
- Historical development of feminine hygiene products
- Balkans | The storming of Al-Aqsa Mosque by fanatical Jews
- Balkans | Greece upset by TRT Africa: Türkiye will make its voice heard more forcefully
- Balkans | Albania gave a verbal note to England
- Balkans | Toys collected for earthquake-affected children during the Novi Pazar-Radniki match in the Serbian league
- Balkans | More than 50 percent of young Bosnians want to leave the country
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Red Cross provided humanitarian aid to Syria and Turkey, amounting to about 310,000 euros
- Balkans | The Ankara office of the Bulgarian News Agency opened
- Balkans | Croatia and Slovenia to continue to assist Ukraine