Slovenian Primoz Gliha (55) became the new coach of the Kosovo national football team.
Gliha, former director Alan JerrysBefore arriving in Kosovo, he temporarily coached the Kosovo national team for two matches.
French football expert Giris left the Kosovo national team due to unsuccessful results in the UEFA Euro 2024 qualifiers.
Gires left with 4 wins, 6 draws and 4 defeats from 14 matches in total with Kosovo.
During his career Gliha has played in many sports clubs, in countries such as Slovenia, Croatia, Japan, Hungary, Austria, Israel and France, and has coached teams such as Olimpija, Drava, Mura, Gorica, Koper and Slovenia.
- Balkans | Serbia: We will work to ease tensions in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | The defense ministers of Turkey and Greece spoke by phone
- Balkans | Turkish Foreign Minister Fidan met with Albanian President Bijaj
- Balkans | Classic car enthusiasts gather in Zagreb
- Balkans | A French company is investing 15 million BGN in expanding a factory in Karjali
- Balkans | Balkan students who learn Turkish find it easier to find a job
- Balkans | VMRO DPMNE: Dimitar Kovaczewski is Ali Ahmadi’s servant
- Balkans | The feet of the bridge between the border gates were cleaned by Turkish and Greek teams
- Balkans | 87% of Macedonians believe that strong relations with Turkey are in the country’s interest
- Balkans | HÖH won the elections again in Karjali district