Kosovo President Fyoza Osmani has signed the Public Sector Salary Law.
The press advisor to the president, Palm Kupina, announced that Osmani signed the Public Sector Salary Law on January 4, 2022, after exams.
The Public Sector Salaries Law will be published in the Official Gazette after being signed by President Fjosa Osmani and will come into force after one month.
Despite many criticisms, the Public Sector Salary Law was passed in Parliament in December 2022.
- Balkans | The crew of an astronaut on the Chinese space station returns to Earth
- Balkans | Chaos in the Albanian opposition
- Balkans | Famous singer Zara meets an audience in Kosovo
- Balkans | The breakfast program was held at the SOS Child Protection Agency
- World famous castles: 20 of the most beautiful and famous castles
- Balkans | Lajcak shared details of the meeting with Kurti in Greece
- Balkans | The search and rescue team in Bosnia and Herzegovina applied what they learned in the TIKA training in the earthquake zone
- Balkans | Greece deploys its planes in Egypt to evacuate its citizens in Sudan
- Balkans | Fenerbahçe linked Serbian footballer Dusan Tadic with his colours
- Balkans | Kujuk: The MRF formed the basis for Bulgaria’s pro-Ukraine position