Kosovo President Fyoza Osmani has signed the Public Sector Salary Law.
The press advisor to the president, Palm Kupina, announced that Osmani signed the Public Sector Salary Law on January 4, 2022, after exams.
The Public Sector Salaries Law will be published in the Official Gazette after being signed by President Fjosa Osmani and will come into force after one month.
Despite many criticisms, the Public Sector Salary Law was passed in Parliament in December 2022.
- Balkans | Bosnian-Australian actor Strike: Istanbul is the capital of the world
- 12 interesting pieces from the tomb of Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamun
- Balkans | Stoltenberg: We talked about the importance of completing the NATO membership process with the Swedish Prime Minister
- Balkans | Barricade wars in Kosovo
- Balkans | The Coast Guard prevented Greece from harassing Turkish fishing boats
- Balkans | Ambassador Özoğrgen called Turkey “4. represented at the Balkan and Black Sea Forum
- Balkans | The hearing on the extradition of Thodex founder Ozer to Turkey has been postponed to December 30
- Balkans | Kosovo’s leaders sign a petition for EU membership
- Balkans | Turkish Education Day on December 21 was enthusiastically celebrated in Tetovo
- Balkans | About 10 percent of the largest foreign investors in Bulgaria are Austrian companies