Kosovo Prime Minister Albin Kurti considered starting work on the Pristina-Budujiva road, accompanied by Lebrun Aliu, Minister of Environment, Spatial Planning and Infrastructure, Deputy Minister Hessen Durmici and Mayor of Pudujeva Spigetim Polecki.
Corti pointed out that this road is 15 kilometers long and will cost approximately 35 million euros, and said that the delay in constructing this road is due to the unplanned and unprepared start of works. Noting that the 15-kilometre widening of the road will be carried out, Corti conducted inspections at many different points along the road where construction work had commenced.
“We checked the studies, saw the maps, and talked to the workers and mechanics about the works, with a total value of nearly 35 million euros,” Corti said.
- Balkans | Understanding Russian Geopolitics and the Ukrainian War by Alexander Dugin
- Balkans | In Bulgaria, seven conditions are met to maintain the government
- Balkans | Finland officially becomes the thirty-first member of NATO
- Balkans | The Cappadocia Balloons will be launched in Serbia
- A major scandal in Greece: Designed by a Turkish scientist, he robbed the neighbor and declared it “national”
- Balkans | Satisfied with the situation in Bosnia and Herzegovina after being granted candidacy status in the European Union
- Balkans | FIFA fined Serbia for a controversial flag
- Balkans | Serb protests continue in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | TIKA’s support to fruit producers in Kosovo
- Balkans | The FETÖ suspect was detained while fleeing to Greece