The Kosovo Ombudsman has referred the Salary Law, recently passed by the Assembly of Kosovo, to the Constitutional Court.
It was learned that more than 100 complaints had been lodged with the Ombudsman about the much-discussed salary law.
As we remember, on February 1, the Government of Kosovo approved the Salary Law, which set the coefficient for workers in the public sector at 105 euros.
However, dissatisfaction is growing in some sectors. With the new salary law, the level of coefficients ranges from 2 to 18.
The boss, who is given the highest coefficient, receives the highest salary accordingly.
The Payroll Law regulates the wages of more than 82,000 workers in the public sector.
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Osmani met with Zelensky
- Balkans | The claim that the Chief of the General Staff of Greece was overheard by Greek intelligence
- Balkans | Cleaners compete with garbage trucks at the Cest is d’Best festival in Croatia
- Balkans | The Council of Ministers of the European Union approves the decision to exempt Kosovo from a visa
- Balkans | Fundraising in mosques in Kosovo for earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Protests against armed attacks continued in Serbia
- Balkans | Arsovska: A big reform is coming in public transport
- From ancient sewers to the first flush: toilet culture and history
- Balkans | The three holy months will start on January 23rd
- Balkans | Decision flash Eva Kylie from Greece￼