North Macedonian Prime Minister Dimitar Kovačevski said that constitutional changes should be the responsibility of all lawmakers.
Prime Minister Dimitar Kovaczewski said that they expect which parties will participate in the working groups on constitutional amendments, which are necessary for the country’s accession to the European Union, which was created under the supervision of the Ministry of Justice.
Referring to the existence of two concepts in the country, Kovaczewski said: “We have political parties, one of which supports NATO and EU member North Macedonia, and a second party group led by the left and hostage of VMRO-DPMNE, those who oppose the country’s membership in NATO and the European Union. This was confirmed in This date. The opposition today did not vote on any of NATO’s decisions. They did not even vote for the Frontex agreement, in which the Macedonian language is part of an agreement that lists all other languages of EU member states for the first time.” Use phrases.
Stating that important decisions such as improving the standard of living, strengthening democratic institutions at a higher level, and membership of the European Union cannot be left hostage to one’s profession, Kovaczewski said, “These are the duties of all MPs. It is necessary to make decisions that will secure the future of Europe for generations.” current and future.” He rated it.
- Balkans | “Turkey is one of the largest investors in the country”
- The most important building in the ancient city of Pompeii: the House of the Viti
- Balkans | Kovaczewski: The proposal of the Union of Albanian Municipalities is meaningless and unacceptable
- Balkans | Izetbegovic: “We’ll do everything we can to help”
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina extends a helping hand to the regions that witnessed the “disaster of the century”
- Balkans | The people of Gostivar collect aid for earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Equipment support from TIKA to Croatia
- Balkans | In Kosovo, two Serbs, including a child, were injured during Christmas celebrations in protest
- Balkans | Macedonian poets celebrate World Poetry Day
- Balkans | National Defense Minister Akar: The threat of Greece is out of the question for us