North Macedonian Prime Minister Dimitar Kovacevski said that no one will be left alone in the fight against the crisis.
Prime Minister Dimitar Kovaczewski confirmed, in today’s press conference, that the country’s uninterrupted supply of electricity and food has not been interrupted in the past 12 months, and that there has been no price shock to citizens.
No one will be left alone in the fight against the crisis, Kovaczewski emphasized, “In 2023, financial support continues for households to replace photovoltaic panels, solar collector systems and PVC aluminum windows. Such investments made with renewable resources enable citizens not only to To meet their electricity needs, but also to save money in times of crisis. He said.
Noting that the most important thing is to protect the level of citizens and the liquidity of companies, Kovacevski said: “We have invested as much as possible in the past 12 months. We have taken timely, targeted and crisis-resistant measures to support citizens and the economy, and we have been able to protect the Macedonian economy and standard of living.” Use his statements.
- Balkans | Shpasovsky: 48 percent of the administrative positions in the Ministry of Internal Affairs are held by women
- The 5 most famous bank robberies in history
- Balkans | 19 million cars have “suspicious” emissions of nitrogen oxide in traffic in Europe
- Balkans | Claims that general elections in Greece will not take place before April
- Balkans | A concert was held in the Bulgarian city of Karjali on the occasion of Eid Al-Adha.
- Balkans | Shipyard workers in Greece extend their strike
- Balkans | The International Balkan University has increased its success in the Webometrics University Ranking
- Balkans | The establishment of the Federation of Serbian Municipalities is based on the dialogue process between Belgrade and Pristina
- Balkans | A demonstration was organized in Kosovo to demand an increase in the salaries of the Energy Agency’s employees
- Balkans | Bosnian Leader Besirovic: Bosnia and Herzegovina is moving unceasingly towards NATO