North Macedonia’s Prime Minister Dimitar Kovačevski said that the country can and should be part of Europe.
Speaking at the two-day “Year of New Opportunities” conference, Prime Minister Dimitar Kovačevski emphasized that North Macedonia can and should be part of Europe today.
Pointing out that there is a solution to raise the standards of citizens if they continue to adhere to priorities, Kovacevsky drew attention to the fact that preconditions have been set for this.
Referring to last year’s achievements, Kovachevsky said that the government was able to protect citizens from the huge rise in food prices due to the energy crisis and the war in Ukraine.
Noting that pensions will increase this year as well as the average salary, Kovachevsky added that the increase in pensions is guaranteed by law.
Prime Minister Kovacevski stated that in addition to capital investments, there are new investments, a series of systemic solutions have been made, and there is also domestic production in food and energy.
- Balkans | Greece and Malta lagged behind EU sanctions on Russian assets
- Balkans | Togo withdraws its decision to recognize Kosovo
- Balkans | Supporters of the PKK terrorist organization have turned Paris into a battlefield
- Balkans | The book “Turkish Recipes for Croatian Chefs” was presented in Croatia
- Balkans | The Government of Kosovo announced the salary coefficient
- Balkans | NATO advocates avoiding divisive rhetoric in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | 37 million euros support Kosovo in Germany￼
- Balkans | Serbia asks NATO to deploy Serbian army and police in Kosovo
- Balkans | The Kosovan boxer is unable to qualify for the World Championships in India due to a condition
- Balkans | RKE lowers electricity prices for small consumers and households, but the VAT will go up