North Macedonian Prime Minister Dimitar Kovačevski said prices of basic products fell by 10%.
Prime Minister Dimitar Kovaczewski said in a statement today, “The prices of basic food products have been cut by up to 10% and that’s what we see everywhere. There is a 5-12% drop in meat products, and if you look at the monthly inflation rates, you will see that It decreased for two months. This means that the measures taken by the government are bearing fruit.” Use his statements.
Kovachevsky indicated that the government took the measures in coordination with the chambers of commerce and representatives of all sectors within the chambers, i.e. producers of basic food products.
- What is Gothic architecture? 9 Examples of Gothic Architecture
- Balkans | Corti: Barriers in the North will not be tolerated for long
- Balkans | The Turkish Knowledge Foundation school campuses were opened in Skopje
- Balkans | Bulgarian Prosecutor Gechev evaluated judicial cooperation with Turkey
- Balkans | Statement from Albania: “We are on the side of Kosovo”
- Balkans | Exit Jan. 9 Schmidt: It won’t be like this in 2024
- Balkans | Non-constitutional immovable property law adopted in the Republika Srpska entity of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Launching Albania’s first satellite into space
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic asks Russia to halt efforts to recruit troops from his country
- Balkans | Hungary announces that it will vote against possible EU membership for Kosovo