North Macedonian Prime Minister Dimitar Kovacevski said the security situation in the country is stable.
Prime Minister Dimitar Kovaczewski made statements regarding the agenda at his press conference.
Kovaczewski said the Interior Ministry was operating at full capacity after reports that bombs had been planted in various places in the capital, Skopje. As for the horrific bomb threats…neighboring countries are also subject to such attacks. It happened recently in Montenegro and before that in Serbia.” Use phrases.
Pointing out that according to experts on the subject, the number of bomb threats increased especially after the start of the war in Ukraine, Kovachevsky said, “The Ministry of Internal Affairs is working at full capacity against the bomb threat. As a result, on December 5, 2022, the Anti-Terrorism Branch filed a criminal complaint against a child from Skopje to the Public Prosecutor’s Office for Combating Organized Crime,” he said.
- Balkans | Recruitment into the Bulgarian army continues
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Rama said that Turkey contributes to global security
- Balkans | Police Turkish language course opened by YEE in Croatia
- Balkans | The Greek F-16 official’s words confused Greece
- Balkans | Traces of Bulgarian Jews Rescued from Nazi Camps in the United States
- Balkans | Skopje is among the 10 most polluted cities in the world
- Balkans | Ambassador of Tirana Atay evaluated the centenary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Turkey and Albania
- Balkans | Turkish athlete Ismail Nazir was named “Rising Star of the Year” in the Balkans in 2022
- Balkans | “SDSM and BDI government paid 73 million advance payments for electricity imports in two days”
- Balkans | The Kosovo Force increases its presence in northern Kosovo