North Macedonian Prime Minister Dimitar Kovačevski said that the construction of Corridor 8 and 10 highways has started and will not stop.
Prime Minister Dimitar Kovaczewski emphasized in a press conference today that no one can stop the construction of the 8th and 10th corridor.
Pointing out that laws to create European-flagged lanes should be approved after an abbreviated procedure, Kovaczewski stated that these processes should be expedited by local companies.
“We didn’t talk much about ‘Bechtel and Enka’ with our American partners, because it was voted legal in Parliament. There was no opposition MP. The project started, the machines are in the field and they won’t stop. Legislative amendments need Parliament’s approval because the work is on the ground,” Kovaczewski said. Reality has accelerated. Our domestic companies are also asking for this. He said.
- Balkans | Demonstration “Peace for Ukraine, Freedom for Russia” in Serbia
- Balkans | Assistance of Catholics of Bosnia and Herzegovina to earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria
- Balkans | Bulgaria sends rescue teams to Turkey
- Balkans | Mehmetçik played games with children at the April 23 celebrations in Kosovo
- Balkans | Kovaczewski: The proposal of the Union of Albanian Municipalities is meaningless and unacceptable
- Balkans | The premiere of Hidden Faces Bosnia took place in Kosovo
- Balkans | Greek MP resigns from his party over allegations of harassment
- Balkans | One person was killed when a missile hit a market in Kharkiv in an attack by the Russian army
- Balkans | chain accident on the Kirchova – Gostivar highway; one wounded
- Balkans | Great interest in Knowledge International Schools in Kosovo at the International Education Fair