The Turkish Chamber of Commerce in Kosovo organized an Iftar for Pristina residents in the Breakfast Tent of the Youth Palace in Pristina.
Prime Minister Albin Kurti, First Deputy Prime Minister for European Integration, Development and Dialogue Psnik Bislemi, Minister of Interior Zelal Svechla, Ambassador of the Republic of Turkey to Pristina Tunce Angeli, Commercial Counselor of the Embassy of the Republic of Turkey in Pristina Gözde Eroğlu and Chairman of KTTO Abdulrahman Bilkiz attended the Iftar dinner, It was attended by other KTTO members and representatives of Turkish institutions in Kosovo.
Prime Minister Kurti gave a speech on the night. After the sermons, prayers were held and breakfast was inaugurated together.
- The historical development of psychiatric hospitals from the past to the present
- Balkans | Bulgarian citizens who were evacuated from Sudan have returned home
- Balkans | The barriers erected by Serbs in northern Kosovo were not removed
- Balkans | The International Balkan University has increased its success in the Webometrics University Ranking
- Balkans | Reactions to Schmidt’s Controversial Decision: The Occupation Government
- Balkans | Turkish wrestlers Adar and Akturk will wave the crescent flag in Croatia
- Balkans | The Federation of News Agencies of the Balkans and Southeast Europe met at the conference in Thessaloniki
- Balkans | Corti: We are ready to sign the Franco-German plan
- Balkans | Opposition leader Mikoski accused power partners Kovaczewski and Ahmety
- Balkans | Centuries-old Bosnian grandmothers remember the past Ramadan with longing