Prime Minister Albin Kurti hosted five officials from the European Union and the United States to discuss the progress of the dialogue process between Kosovo and Serbia.
Prime Minister Albin Kurti, US Special Representative for the Western Balkans Gabriel Escobar, EU Special Envoy for Kosovo-Serbia Dialogue Miroslav Lajác, Advisor to German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Jens Plotner, Advisor to French President Emmanuel Macron, and Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni. With Franceso Maria Tallo, consultant.
The meeting, which focused on the dialogue process, started at the Prime Minister’s Office at around 10 am.
- Balkans | European Union: Migrant boat disaster off Greece may be the biggest tragedy in the Mediterranean
- Balkans | Parliament Speaker Şentop continued his contacts in Serbia
- Balkans | More than 900 fanatical Jews stormed Al-Aqsa Mosque
- Balkans | The Turkish Skopje Theater received two prizes at the Vodan Chernodrinsky Theater Festival
- Balkans | Honorary President of the Supreme Court of Greece: The decision to recognize the Macedonian Language Center must be annulled
- Balkans | Serbian tennis player Djokovic advances to the third round at Wimbledon
- Balkans | A congratulatory phone call from Mitsotakis, former Prime Minister of Greece and leader of the New Democracy Party, to President Erdoğan
- Balkans | Statement from MSB regarding the Greek “Pontus” claims
- Balkans | Despite the cease-fire in Sudan, clashes are heard every now and then
- Balkans | Although 84 days have passed in Bosnia and Herzegovina, a government has not yet been formed.