Prime Minister Albin Kurti hosted five officials from the European Union and the United States to discuss the progress of the dialogue process between Kosovo and Serbia.
Prime Minister Albin Kurti, US Special Representative for the Western Balkans Gabriel Escobar, EU Special Envoy for Kosovo-Serbia Dialogue Miroslav Lajác, Advisor to German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Jens Plotner, Advisor to French President Emmanuel Macron, and Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni. With Franceso Maria Tallo, consultant.
The meeting, which focused on the dialogue process, started at the Prime Minister’s Office at around 10 am.
- Balkans | Illegal immigrants who were pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements explained their experiences
- Balkans | Lajçak: If no agreement is reached by 2024, we will go back
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic: We are for peace and stability
- Balkans | The unemployment rate in Bulgaria decreased by 4.2% in 2022
- Balkans | Foggy weather adversely affects air and ground transportation in Skopje
- Balkans | Almost 100 activities per year of the Turkish Youth Club
- Balkans | Bomb threat at Skopje airport
- Balkans | The claim that Greece is planning to take a “12 mile” decision in the Aegean Sea
- Balkans | Plenkovic: The strategic goals have been achieved
- Balkans | A mysterious visit from Iran to Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia