Kosovo prime minister Albin CortiHe said that the barriers erected by the ancient Serbs in the north of the country serve Putin’s ambitions.
Kosovo and Serbia escalation of tension between Russia Arguing that it would be in the interest of President Vladimir Putin, Kurti said he had given enough time to the Kosovo Force, NATO’s mission in the country, to persuade the Serbs at the barricades, but they could not stand them for long.
Expressing their concern about the loss of life while removing the barriers, Kurti said: “For this reason, we want to be as careful as possible and make sure we don’t create instability. We cannot allow laws and constitutional order to be violated forever. This must end, whenever it is.” That’s better, he said.
Kurti stressed that both the United States and the European Union support the removal of barriers, and said that what frightens the West are the links between Belgrade and Moscow. The Kosovo leader assured that Russia, which was injured in Ukraine, would benefit from the spread of the conflict, and noted that the Kremlin, on the one hand, demands a solution to the problem by diplomatic means, and on the other hand, calls for ensuring all rights of Serbs.
Emphasizing that Belgrade, while making promises to Western countries, stood by Russia to death, he said: “Serbia cannot betray Russia unless it witnesses a radical transformation, because it considers itself a project for Slavic conquests.”
Balkan News Source
- Balkans | An Ottoman Kosovo President met with the British Representative of the Western Balkans
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Kurti signed the book of condolences
- Balkans | Dudek: Seventh-day Adventists can’t beat us anymore
- Balkans | Attack on Bosnian mosques and homes in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Cavusoglu met with his Greek counterpart Dendias in Brussels
- Balkans | The Government of Kosovo announced the salary coefficient
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina trade unions are collecting 280,000 euros for earthquake victims
- Celebration from Turkey to Kosovo
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic evaluated the Franco-German supported plan to solve the Kosovo issue
- Balkans | “Serbia remains the main and most dangerous threat to Kosovo”