Returning from their duty to support the international humanitarian aid operation in Turkey, the 39-strong KSF unit was greeted with medals by the Prime Minister of Kosovo, Albin Kurti.
In addition to Korti, Defense Minister Armind Mahaj, Kosovo Security Force Commander Lieutenant General Bashkim Jachari, Turkey’s Ambassador to Pristina Sabri Tunj Angeli and families of the soldiers received Kosovo soldiers at the Adem Jachari International Airport in the capital, Pristina.
The medals were handed out to soldiers serving in Turkey by order of KSF Commander Jasari.
Prime Minister Kurti thanked the soldiers for their service and courage, and stated that being with the people of the Republic of Turkey, who are going through difficult times, is not only a humanitarian duty, but also a duty as a partner and ally.
Kurti expressed his thanks to Turkey for its technical and logistical support to the Kosovo soldiers, noting that the relations between the peoples of Turkey and Kosovo are getting stronger.
A KSF unit, made up of urban search and rescue experts, pulled a two-year-old girl and her mother from the rubble on February 8, a 45-year-old father and his 13-year-old daughter. February 12th.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | MATUSITEB announced the amount of donations collected so far
- Balkans | The heinous attack on a mosque in Bosnia and Herzegovina has been met with a backlash
- Balkans | Elon Musk regains the title of “richest in the world”
- Balkans | The President of the Croatian Football Association, Davor Suker, watched the Samsunspor match
- Balkans | Croatia wants to develop energy cooperation with Ukraine and the USA
- Balkans | Photo missing January 29 youth workshop in Western Thrace
- Balkans | The reaction of the Turks of Western Thrace to the closure of 9 schools for minorities
- Balkans | Galatasaray’s rival will be located in Ohrid
- Balkans | President of Bulgaria Rumen Radev hosted the traditional Iftar dinner
- Balkans | The United States and the European Union discussed the tension between Kosovo and Serbia at NATO headquarters￼