Kosovar Prime Minister Albin Kurti expressed his commitment to the comprehensive and unconditional implementation of the normalization agreement between Kosovo and Serbia and demanded that Kosovo join the Council of Europe as soon as possible.
He met ambassadors and deputies of countries made up of the ambassadors of the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany and Italy, and the representative of the European Union office in Kosovo.
He stated during the meeting that the process of implementing the basic agreement with Serbia and the implementation plan agreed upon between the two countries on March 18 were discussed.
Prime Minister Kurti and Deputy Prime Minister Bislemi conveyed to the diplomatic representatives the results of the last meeting held in Brussels on April 4 and their expectations for the coming weeks and months of this process.
During the meeting, Kurti and Basilimi called for the need to quickly accept Kosovo’s membership in the Council of Europe and the application process to the European Union.
- Balkans | The heads of the parties who changed from one party to two parties in North Macedonia signed a “cooperation” agreement
- Balkans | They were fleeing to Greece: four FETO suspects were arrested
- Balkans | He stated that the loss of votes for Syriza, which was defeated in the elections in Greece, may increase
- Balkans | Spasovsky announced that 9 people were arrested in the operation at the Tabanovce border crossing.
- Balkans | Condolence message to Serbian parents from Kosovar Ottoman President
- Balkans | A group of games “Crescent moon and star” for children in the Balkan countries
- Balkans | The ceremony of accepting the national anthem in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the anniversary of the victory of Çanakkale
- Balkans | Bomb threat to 14 schools in Skopje
- Balkans | Soldiers who insulted and threatened police have been arrested in Greece
- Balkans | New barriers erected in northern Kosovo