Miroslav Lajcak, EU Ambassador for Kosovo-Serbia Dialogue, wrote that he discussed the current situation in the north with Kosovar Prime Minister Albin Kurti.
Lajcak and Kurti met in Greece and shared that they focused on developments in northern Kosovo and on issues related to dialogue.
Emphasizing the importance of the issues they discussed at the symposium held in Greece, EU Ambassador Lajcak shared on his social media account, “This year’s symposium with Prime Minister Albin Kurti included the implementation of all agreements reached within the framework of the dialogue, the current situation in Northern Kosovo and De-escalation A useful discussion was held on a forward-looking roadmap for de-escalation.” made remarks.
- Balkans | The panel “The Night That Inspired the World, July 15th” was held in Skopje
- Balkans | Congratulations from US President Biden to the President of Kosovo Osmani
- Balkans | Support Contract for Kosovo in North Macedonia
- What is known about Hospitalier Knights?
- Balkans | Iftar for religious Muslims, Christians and Jews from Zagreb ambassador Kiran
- Balkans | Panel discussion entitled “The Triumph of Democracy in Turkey on July 15” in Sarajevo from the Communications Department of the Presidency
- Balkans | Tajani: Italy wants to strengthen its presence in Serbia and the Balkans
- Balkans | Bulgaria’s gas negotiations with Turkey are progressing very quickly
- Poverty is declining in Kosovo
- Balkans | The Kosovo Force conducts exercises in Kosovo