The first Albanian satellites were launched from a platform in Florida, USA..
Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama announced that his country launched its first satellite from a platform in the US state of Florida.
According to AA News. Prime Minister Rama also shared a photo of the satellite launch on his social media account.
“The Space X Transporter 6 mission, which also carries our satellites Albania-1 and Albania-2, launched from Cape Canaveral, Florida, aboard a Falcon 9 rocket,” Rama said. made remarks.
In September 2022, a satellite service contract worth $6 million was signed between the Albanian Civil Defense Agency and “Satellogic USA Inc” to monitor the country with advanced technologies in the field of defense and security.
He stated that the contract includes the use of two satellites called “Albania-1” and “Albania-2” for a period of 3 years in various subjects such as monitoring the country’s territory, developing technical and professional capabilities for the use of satellite service, and processing the geographic information system.
- Balkans | The breakfast program was held at the SOS Child Protection Agency
- Balkans | Swedish laws fail to protect Muslims and Jews
- Balkans | Protest “Union of Serbian Municipalities” in Kosovo
- Balkans | A strong message from Washington: No one will destroy Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Serbian Kolasinac distributes Ramadan bread prepared in his grandfather’s legacy bakery for free
- Balkans | Greece left 40 migrants to their fate
- Balkans | The people of Bosnia and Herzegovina filled the aid boxes sent by Turkey and sent to the earthquake victims.
- Balkans | Rama: The European Union without Serbia is unthinkable
- Balkans | Bulgarian and Turkish businessmen met at the Burgas Business Forum
- Balkans | Celebration of President Erdogan’s election victory in Skopje