Secret documents leaked from the Pentagon reveal that Serbia has agreed to send weapons to Ukraine.
Secret documents from the US Department of Defense regarding the war in Ukraine reveal that Serbia has refused to train Ukrainian forces, but has accepted an arms shipment to Ukraine.
Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic has yet to comment on the March 2 document, which is among European governments’ responses to requests for arms shipments to Ukraine.
The news about arms shipments made by Serbia to Ukraine had been published in the newspapers earlier, Russia The Foreign Ministry also requested an explanation from Serbia.
Vucic, the Serbian leader, categorically denied the allegations. The Belgrade administration stated that Serbia is militarily neutral and that the weapons may have reached Ukraine indirectly.
- Balkans | The Federation of News Agencies of the Balkans and Southeast Europe met at the conference in Thessaloniki
- Balkans | Mehmetçik played games with children at the April 23 celebrations in Kosovo
- Balkans | The mini-exhibition “Time Travel of Colors” opened in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Aid mobilization for the earthquake zone in Bosnia and Herzegovina begins
- Balkans | Greece is violating the principle of reciprocity in religious buildings by keeping historic mosques closed
- Balkans | Konakovich: Our foreign policy priorities are in the European Union, NATO and regional stability
- Balkans | Although Mitsotakis leads the elections in Greece, voters will go to the polls for the second time
- Balkans | Erdogan’s message on the agenda in Greece: friendship attack from Turkey
- Balkans | Serbia sends humanitarian aid to Ukraine
- Balkans | Osmani: OSCE values are more important today than ever