The President of Serbia, Aleksanda Vucic, stated that she is ready to resign the leadership of the Serbian Progressive Party (SNS) at the meeting held with senior figures of the Serbian Progressive Party (SNS).
SNS CEO Darko Glezic stated that they had a meeting at the party headquarters last night, adding that although he does not support the volatile voices within the party, Vucic expressed his willingness to resign from his position as party chairman.
On the other hand, it was announced that a government meeting with the Kosovo agenda will be held, and President Vucic will also attend the meeting.
It was stated that Vucic will convey to the members of the government what was discussed at the meeting he held with representatives of the European Union and the United States last week. It was also reported that Vucic will address the nation at 20:00 local time.
“Today is one of the most difficult days in Serbia,” Vucic said after meeting representatives of the European Union and the United States. I used words.
Source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Serbian tennis player Djokovic appeared at the main table of the Australian Open
- Balkans | An indictment has been drawn up against Jan Mitreff and his hospital
- Balkans | Turning point in the rights struggle of the Turks of Western Thrace: January 29
- Balkans | Playing for Trabzonspor, Macedonian footballer Enes Bardi believes they will succeed.
- Balkans | In Kosovo, there is a high cost of public transportation in the city￼
- Balkans | 3 FETO members were caught trying to cross into Greece illegally
- Fuel prices have been updated.
- Balkans | Bulgarian Prosecutor Gechev evaluated judicial cooperation with Turkey
- Balkans | About 6,200 firearms were seized in Skopje
- Balkans | Leila Sherif Amin’s latest books will be presented at Skopje Yunus Emre Instituso