Life has returned to normal after the barriers erected by Serbs in the border areas in northern Kosovo were lifted.
The barricades were erected in response to the arrest of Dejan Pantec, a former Serbian police officer with the Kosovo Police Service, in the north of the country.
Barriers were lifted in northern Kosovo yesterday, following a call made by Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic on December 28, after the arrest warrant turned into house arrest.
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Cavusoglu met with Speaker of the Bulgarian Parliament Rashidov
- Balkans | President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Şentop: As Turkey, our basic perspective is a human perspective.
- Balkans | Croatia coach Dalic: Reaching back-to-back World Cup finals would be the greatest achievement ever
- Balkans | The EU’s proposal for a “final agreement” on Kosovo and Serbia has leaked to the press
- Balkans | As China opens its borders, more and more countries are taking measures to close their doors to the pandemic
- Balkans | Examination of some imitation fabrics and leather products originating in Bulgaria, France and North Macedonia
- Balkans | Other: Kampaski’s statements do not reflect the values of the European Union
- Balkans | Stoltenberg: We talked about the importance of completing the NATO membership process with the Swedish Prime Minister
- Balkans | Ahmet Candemir has been appointed as the President of the Pristina Basketball Team.
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic: (in the tension between Kosovo and Serbia) I do not expect a war