Albanians will go to the polls for the local elections Sunday, May 14.
The opposition boycotted the 2019 local elections, and in these elections local governments were elected by the prime minister. Eddie Rama He will fight to get it from the Socialist Party led by Hu.
Election campaign yesterday tyrantRama said they aim to make Albania the country with the highest average salary in the region.
Three days before the May 14 elections, President Bajram Bijag conveyed a message to the citizens to use their will to vote along with politics.
Bijaj said that the criteria for free and fair elections is not a condition that the EU must impose on citizens, but an obligation to Albanian citizens.
Analysis conducted by the International Institute of IFIMES, opinion polls on the local elections scheduled for Albania on May 14, showed equality between the Socialist Party, headed by the current Prime Minister Edi Rama, and the “Together We Win” coalition.
Two veterans of Albanian politics and former Albanian presidents Sali Berissa and Eli Meta driving.
It is noteworthy that the election campaign targets mostly major cities such as Tirana, Elbasan and Durres.
- Balkans | The European Union warns Greece that it may take “formal steps” over the opposition’s allegations
- Balkans | Serbs set up a new barrier in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Bulgarian President Radev: Cooperation between Turkey and Bulgaria is very important for the security of the region
- Balkans | The European Union is disturbed by the Public Servants Law in Kosovo
- Balkans | Finland hopes to become a NATO member before July
- Balkans | Big discount on fuel prices
- Balkans | European Parliament Vice-President Kylie arrested on corruption charges
- Balkans | Trabzonspor signed Serbian footballer Markovic
- Balkans | Discuss insult regarding crime in Republika Srpska
- Balkans | Snow covered Sarajevo in April