Macedonian team Giros Petrov won the North Macedonian Cup.
The Macedonian team Giurus Petrov reached the cup by defeating the Struga Terim Lum team who won the league championship in the final match of the Macedonian Cup on penalties.
Advancing 1-0 with a goal by Filip Misevski in the 28th minute, the Macedonian team, Giors Petrov, was unable to maintain its advantage with a goal scored by Fatjon Al Josovi in the 77th minute.
Since there was no further goal in normal time of the match and extra time, the winner of the cup was decided by a serial penalty shoot-out.
Macedonian Giurus Petrov’s side scored two penalties, while Struga’s side missed all four penalties they used.
- Balkans | “Sustainable tourism can turn Bulgaria into a year-round destination”
- Balkans | The Bulgarian government suspends the import of 20 pills from Ukraine
- Balkans | Greece sends 60 more trucks to help earthquake victims
- Classic cars displayed in Albania
- Balkans | Anadolu Efes vs Olympiacos in the THY European League
- Balkans | Aid items collected by the Greek people for earthquake victims in Turkey are on their way
- Balkans | Mawlid read for those who lost their lives in the earthquake in Prizren
- Balkans | n. The number of judges in the Macedonian Constitutional Court decreased to 6
- Balkans | Mr. Oktay Deriloglu’s visit to Ambassador Itkok
- Balkans | Croatian footballer Gvardiol may be the “most expensive defender” in history