Between May 22 and June 2, the “Quick Reaction 23” exercise will take place at the Krivolac army training ground, which is part of “Defender Europe 23”, the largest multinational exercise in Europe this year.
According to the information provided by the Ministry of Defense of North Macedonia at the briefing held in the “Ilinden” barracks today, “Rapid Response 23” will be implemented in eight countries, including North Macedonia, Albania, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, Kosovo and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
In the part of the exercise, which will be held at the Krivolak Army Training Ground in North Macedonia, approximately 1850 members of the four NATO armies (USA, North Macedonia, Albania and Montenegro) and Kosovo will participate as associate members.
In addition, the North Macedonian army of about 130 people will participate in carrying out this exercise in Germany, Slovenia, Croatia, Kosovo and Albania.
- Increase in fuel prices
- Balkans | The United States and the European Union discussed the tension between Kosovo and Serbia at NATO headquarters￼
- Balkans | Work is being completed at the truck stop near the Uppsala Border Gate
- Balkans | A special team has been set up to investigate the eavesdropping scandal in Greece
- Balkans | Turkish keepers dedicated to the month of Ramadan left Bosnia and Herzegovina with good memories
- Balkans | A federal government established in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Celebration from Turkey to Kosovo
- Balkans | Greek Prime Minister Mitsotakis’ party leads the race
- Balkans | An Albanian court’s decision to extradite founder Thodex Ozer to Turkey has been appealed.
- Balkans | Radev discussed joint investments in sectors with high added value with businessmen in Baku