Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan received North Macedonia’s ambassador to Ankara, Jovan Manasijevski.
At the reception at the Presidential Complex, Ambassador Manasijevski presented his letter of credit to Erdogan.
After Ambassador Manasijewski introduced some members of the embassy to President Erdoğan, a memorial photo was taken.
- Balkans | “I want to file a lawsuit against Greece”
- Balkans | Demonstration against the “Ohrid Agreement” in Kosovo
- Balkan Time | 7. Bulgarian-Turkish culture in Burgas
- Balkans | Greece continues to assist earthquake victims in Turkey￼
- Balkans | President Pendarovski: We are working to resolve the conflict in Ukraine
- Balkans | Osmani: The attacks on the Ukrainian people must stop
- Balkan Time | The former president of the American Association of Young Men, Murad, has assessed potential constitutional changes in the country.
- Balkans | The high retirement age in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Çavuşoğlu had a telephone conversation with his Serbian counterpart Dacic
- Balkans | Escobar: The international community is still influential in Bosnia and Herzegovina