North Macedonian Ambassador to Ankara Jovan Manasijevski, Rector of Ankara University of Music and Fine Arts Prof. Dr. doctor. He met with Erhan Ozden.
The visit began with a bilateral meeting in the Directorate building. He continued with a tour of the university’s various faculties, the art gallery, audio and television studios, and multi-purpose halls.
Representative of the General Secretariat of the World Turkish Culture Organization, MGU Vice-Chancellors of the University Prof. Dr. doctor. Zafer Kurtslan and A. doctor. Baris Karaelma joined.
At the meeting, the university president, Prof. Dr. doctor. Ozden provided detailed information about the Ankara University of Music and Fine Arts to Ambassador Manasijewski.
In his speech, he expressed his satisfaction with the honorable visit of the Ambassador and conveyed his wishes to Ambassador Manasijewski for success in his diplomatic activities in Ankara.
On the other hand, Ambassador Manasijevski expressed his happiness at being in the first specialized university in Turkey in the field of music and fine arts and seeing closely the ability of this distinguished university. The two parties agreed to implement various projects to promote common historical, cultural and artistic values in the coming days.
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic: Kosovo Serbs are angry and dissatisfied
- Balkans | Strong winds trapped citizens using the Vodno mountain cable car
- Balkans | Greece’s criticism of the sanctions of the Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov
- Balkans | Bulgaria ranks first in Europe in terms of death rate and last in birth rate
- Balkans | Soylu: In cooperation with Bulgaria, we are building a bridge over Rezve Creek
- Balkans | Turkish swimmers have won 38 medals in the Serbian and Cypriot championships
- Balkans | The campaign “We are with Turkey to help” was launched in North Macedonia
- Balkans | New Year’s message from FEP President Asafoğlu
- Balkans | Master Scholarship for 45 Kosovo Students from the European Union
- Balkans | An Ottoman Kosovo President met with the ambassadors of Quint