French President Emmanuel Macron said he would continue to talk to Russia.
According to French BFMTV news, Macron made statements regarding the Russian-Ukrainian war at a reception held at the Elysee Palace yesterday on the occasion of the Lunar New Year.
“Other times, some have criticized me for talking to Russia, and I will continue to talk to Russia,” Macron said. He said.
Referring to China, Emmanuel Macron said: “Who can defend a free and stable international order if we turn a blind eye to this imperialist war?” He said that everyone is responsible for this.
- Balkans | Belgrade-Pristina dialogue meeting in Ohrid
- Balkans | Bosnian academic Hadzimglik transfers what he learned at university in Turkey to young people
- Balkans | Sarajevo’s Ambassador, Virgin, visited the 12-year-old boy who is collecting aid for earthquake victims by selling tea
- Balkans | Turkish handball player Iray Karakoc moved to Ohrid
- Balkans | Criminal complaint against Wagner in Serbia
- Balkans | Two more trucks of aid from Karjali to Turkey
- Balkans | There are 3 Turks among the owners of “Mkart”.
- Balkans | Farewell visit of Czech President Zeman to Serbia
- Balkans | Kovačević, who lost his leg in the Bosnian war, went to Turkey to help the earthquake victims
- Balkans | Osmani: Kosovo is a model of a democratic state